Become a Social Media Influencer
How You Can Use Video Testimonials to Create Social Proof Online
Startup Checklist for the WOW Promoter Video Testimonial app
Social proof online is what you can get with video testimonials from your current clients and patients.
If you’ve made the decision to use video testimonials in your medical practice or small business storefront then this Checklist is the first place to start.
Table of Contents
- What is the WOW Promoter app?
- Review your social media marketing plan
- Determine how you will use video testimonials in your social media plan
- Socialize the app with your team
- What You Will Need
- How to Get the WOW Promoter app
- How to Post Positive Reviews to Your Google Reviews page
- Get your Google My Business (GMB) Review URL
- Link Your YouTube Channel to the WOW Promoter app
- Link to your business Facebook page
What is the WOW Promoter app?
The WOW Promoter app is a video testimonial app designed to sit at the point-of-sale in a medical clinic or retail store location.
Clients can record their positive video testimonials very simply with the app – no need to burden your Front Desk team.
The app will also upload automatically the videos to social media and transcribe audio-to-text for Google Reviews.
Review your social media marketing plan
What do you do very well?
This should not simply be, “We treat patients” or “We provide XYZ service” .
Nowadays, we can’t even say, “We deliver 100% customer satisfaction”. That’s because customers expect 100% satisfaction.
So, to be different we must, in the words of author Jay Baer, ‘surprise and delight’ our customers at every opportunity.
Satisfied customers are not enough anymore in this hyper-competitive marketplace.
How do you ‘WOW’ your customers?
For context, read Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard or Talk Triggers by Jay Baer to understand what ‘WOW’ service looks like.
Experts like these guys show us how to operationalize exceptional customer service in small businesses. They essentially tell us we must anticipate the customers’ unspoken wants and needs rather than simply delivering a product or a service.
Once you have figured out what is your ‘WOW’ and where in your business your customer experiences this moment. This is probably where you should set-up your tools to capture a video testimonial:
- mobile tablet with a good camera
- the WOW Testimonial app installed
- printed prompts or posters that walk your customer through the testimonial process
Determine how you will use video testimonials in your social media plan
Hopefully, you’ve already made the decision that video testimonials will be a part of your social media marketing plan (that’s why you’re here 🙂 – the WOW video testimonial app will make this easier for you and your team.
With the app, you will be able to create multiple video testimonials, on a daily basis. This will become a huge asset to most local businesses who are serious about social media marketing. The app automatically posts to the following social media networks:
- Google My Business (video transcribed to text for Google Reviews)
Even better, the video content will be words provided to you by your customers, telling YOUR story in THEIR words.
Socialize the app with your team
Discuss your plan with your team; gain buy-in from the people who will use the WOW Promoter app daily and who will be interacting with your customers. This is most often the person sitting at your Front Desk or point-of-sale.
While the app is used by the customer at the point-of-sale, we often want to ‘prompt’ the customer to use to app to leave the testimonial. A prompt may be an alert front desk receptionist listening for a ‘trigger statement’ or a prompt could also be a poster or sign on the wall.
Also, somebody on the team will need to approve all the collected videos, simply by clicking a button, for upload to Facebook or YouTube.
What You Will Need
- Google Account (with Gmail preferably, but any email will work).
- Google My Business (GMB) account (this is different from your Google Account).
- YouTube account (this is different from your Google Account).
- Facebook account.
- Access to your new WOW Promoter Owners’ Dashboard.
- If you need help setting any of these accounts up, please email WOW Support at info@WOWPromoter.com
How to Get the WOW Promoter app
First Step: Download the WOW Promoter App from the App Store or the Google Play store to your Android or iPhone or tablet.
Second Step: Log into your new WOW Promoter account with your Username (email) and this new Password·
- URL: https://office.wowpromoter.com/login.php
- Username: << you will be given a Username when you sign up >>
- Password: << you will be given a Password when you sign up >>
Third Step: Take a test video in the app.
Fourth Step: Open your new WOW Promoter account in a tab AND open your YouTube channel in a separate tab – push the button to link WOW Promoter to YouTube (Note: You will need a YouTube channel). Facebook connects automatically.
Fifth Step: Connect your Google My Business to the WOW Dashboard. Copy and insert the link to the WOW Dashboard and the speech-to-text feature email the positive testimonials to your customers for posting to Google Reviews. (Note: You will need a Google Account AND Google My Business set-up).
How to Post Positive Reviews to Your Google Reviews page
- Open your WOW Promoter Owners’ Dashboard at https://office.wowpromoter.com/office.php
- Login using your email and password (default password is Test1234)
- Navigate to ‘Office’ tab in left navigation bar (red underline).
- Enter your Google My Business Review URL (yellow underline).
Get your Google My Business (GMB) Review URL
- Navigate to your Google My Business (GMB) page.
- Here is a screenshot of the WOW Promoter GMB page:
- Click the “Share Review Form” (blue outline) and copy the link provided to you by Google.
- Paste the link from Google My Business into the WOW Promoter ‘Office’ page – yellow underline in Dashboard.
- Click Save.
- Your WOW Promoter Dashboard is now set-up to relay the Voice-to-Text audio file from your happy client video testimonials to your Google Reviews page.
Link Your YouTube Channel to the WOW Promoter app
- If you have already set-up your YouTube channel, simply navigate to ‘Social Settings’ in the left navigation Bar in the WOW Dashboard.
- You’ll see this screen:
- Linking works best in the Chrome browser.
- As long as you are logged in to your Google Account, the browser will automatically connect the WOW Dashboard with your YouTube account.
- You will need to reconnect to YouTube each time you shut down your browser – fortunately, it is very quick, just two clicks.
Link to your business Facebook page
- Link your Facebook Business Page to the WOW Promoter app – this happens automatically when you click the ‘Share’ icon and select the Facebook option.
That’s it! Start capturing happy video testimonials from your BEST customers!
Also, the WOW app is HIPAA-compliant so ALL your information is safe in the cloud on AWS S3 servers, ALL the time.
The WOW app is FREE for you to use so download the app today!
Get your 2-month FREE trial today by calling/WhatsApp or texting 1.941.623.6109 or emailing Info@WOWPromoter.com